Inside Sales Trainee - class starts August 9th
Mobile Mini Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE INSIDE SALES REP in TRAINING PROGRAM:
A position suited for those who desire a challenging role in the inside sales and distribution of Modular office and storage products. You will learn about the business from the ground up, and join an organization with a bright future. Your training program will include 12 months of personalized training and coaching by managers and peers, many of whom started in the same position. You will receive product training and soft skills training in sales, communications, and customer service through one-on-one, small group, web based methods, and on-the-job training. We will introduce you to our sales and operations processes, technology, and strong company culture focused on customer satisfaction, personal mastery, and individual/team contributions. PAY is $30,000-33,000 plus monthly bonus of $1,200. Class starts August 9th 2021!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING AS AN INSIDE SALES REP in training:
- Assist with providing outbound sales coverage of open territories
- Assist overage of territories to cover ISR time off
- Assistance with JP’s bidding and Active
- Call on Open Opportunities that are past due
- Call on Customers not contacted in 90 days
- Call on Lost opportunities
WHAT YOU NEED to BE A SUCCESSFUL INSIDE SALES REP in training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing OR
- At least 1 year of retail sales or customer service experience
- Results oriented, attention to detail, and good time management skills
- Potential to fill leadership roles in the future
- Internship or related work experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong desire to build a sales career
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.
4646 E Van Buren Street PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Mobile Mini