We are seeking a Class A Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck and trailer for a Primarily Local Dedicated Run transporting a Mobile Medical Trailer. This position will require some weekends and occasional layovers. Position Requires a minimum of 2 years Class A Driving Experience. Position is based out of Fontana, Ca area.
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck and trailer
- Pack up and Set up Mobile Medical Unit (I.E. Stairs, Patient Lift, & Power Cord)
- Must insure the truck and trailer is properly secured before transport
- Properly track and document activity log
- Understand truck schedules and paperwork requirements
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch in a timely manner
- Inspect truck before (Pre-Trip) and Post trip
- Plan work assignments in order to meet delivery timeline
- Maintain clean, orderly, and safe equipment
- Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance
- Conduct oneself in a professional and respectful manner at all times
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide exceptional communication skills
- 2 years Previous experience Class A truck driving
- Commercial driver's license
- Clean DMV
- You will be required to undergo Random Drug Testing
- Ability to Drive Manual Transmission
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Some lifting will be required
- Strong work ethic
- Majority of moves will be evening transports
We are a Mobile Medical Unit Refurbishment and Transport Facility.