Mobile Medical Corporation, premier national provider of on-site occupational medical services in the construction industry, seeking a Full Time Paramedic. This position will be M-F, 47.5 hours and occasional Saturday.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Emergency triage: Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly
- Initial first treatment: Administering first aid to patients, in accordance with federal, state, local, and company polices and regulations
- Follow-up care and assures proper documentation of patients records
- Assists the Site Safety Manager in maintaining the most safe work environment possible
- Drug Screens: Provides post-accident, pre-employment, for-cause, and random drug testing
- Reporting: Maintains ongoing communication with Mobile Medical Corporation and client regarding site injuries and illnesses
- Must be well organized and able to function independently with little supervision
- Current State Paramedic license and/or National Registry
- Emergency and occupational and/or safety experience preferred.
- CPR and ACLS required. OSHA 30 certification preferred, however, will provide training
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- 401(k) Plus Company Match