Mobile Medical Corporation (MMC) is a premier provider of workplace substance abuse testing and on-site medical services nationwide. When it comes to on-site nursing and first-aid station management - MMC is the standard bearer.
We are seeking a Full Time Paramedic for our Kansas City Missouri site for a 48 month project to start in December.
· Emergency triage: Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly
· Initial first treatment: Administering first aid to patients, in accordance with federal, state, local, and company polices and regulations
· Follow-up care and assures proper documentation of patients records
· Assists the Site Safety Manager in maintaining the most safe work environment possible
· Drug Screens: Provides post-accident, pre-employment, for-cause, and random drug testing
· Reporting: Maintains ongoing communication with Mobile Medical Corporation and client regarding site injuries and illnesses
· Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule as client needs change
· Must be well organized and able to function independently with little supervision
· Current State Paramedic license and/or National Registry for Paramedics
· Emergency and occupational and/or safety experience preferred.
· CPR ,ACLS and OSHA 30 required.
6 years of experience
MMC offers some of the best benefits in the industry!
· Competitive Compensation
· Weekly Pay
· 401(k) Plus Company Match
· and much more!