Relocation Assistance Available
Mobile Medical & Nursing, Inc was started by a nurse practitioner in 2004. Our Nurse Practitioners (NPs) have been providing services in California for the last 15 years. Our highly qualified nurse practitioners manage patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities in collaboration with physicians. We take pride in our service capabilities and in the important role we play as an integral healthcare partner.
Our nurse practitioners work independently. It is an autonomous position with a flexible schedule. Our staff collaborate services with patients, facility staff, physicians, and the patient’s family members. Our NPs may visit one or more nursing facilities.
* Effectively identifying, evaluating and acting on disease prevention and health promotion issues of long-term care residents while administering quality patient care.
* Working in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff.
* Diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic and long-term health care.
* Educating patients and/or family members about preventive care, medical issues and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications
Must possess California State RN and NP licenses, Master Degree in Nursing, National Board Certification and DEA license.
- Must have a passion for working with the geriatric population
- Must be confident in taking a proactive role in the patients care
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Hourly Rate: $63.15- 63.15 based on experience
Full-time NPs are eligible to company offered benefits
Eligible for bi-weekly bonus
Schedule is FLEXIBLE
* Relocation Assistance available
* Employee Choice (Full-time/Part-time/Independent Contractor).
- Willing to train those who are not proficient in geriatric medicine