Founded in 1975, Mobile Lumber & Millwork serves residential builders, contractors, related trades and the public through our locations in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi. See our website www.mobilelumber.com for additional information.
Position Summary: Full-time building materials SALES COORDINATOR position. Responsible for assisting sales personnel with customer service, order entry, purchasing, scheduling, etc.. Will provide excellent customer service to builders, remodelers and homeowners in person, via email and on the phone. Must have excellent communication skills. The sales coordinator often serves as a liaison between the salesperson and the customer.
This position is located on Waring Rd in Pensacola, Florida. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
BUILDING MATERIALS or HARDWARE EXPERIENCE IS A HUGE PLUS, but not required.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Friendly voice and demeanor and be able to answer the phone with a SMILE
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Must understand the importance of giving customers a WOW customer service experience and be committed to providing superior service.
- Must be personable and professional, computer literate with excellent verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively with management, colleagues and customers.
- Knowledge of building materials, millwork, and related products (trusses, roofing, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with millwork (doors, windows, moulding, trim, stair parts, hardware, etc.) a plus
- Sales experience a plus.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug screens
401k, BC/BS, Vacation, company benefits.