Mobile Home Stuff Store has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager who will lead all the activities for our installation, service and contracting business based out of Ottawa, IL. As the Branch Manager, you will manage the day to day activities including scheduling and estimating of jobs, workforce expectations and productivity, customer service, quality of work performed, safety and housekeeping, onsite inventory management, invoicing, and the upkeep of equipment and the facility.
- Oversees the quality of work performed in the field to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Responsible for the efficiency, productivity, cost effectiveness, continuous improvement, safety, and the capabilities and skills of the team. Ensures our service and installation operation meets or exceeds our customer expectations.
- Leads and manages a team of associates by setting expectations, providing workflow direction, improving performance and productivity, hiring and training of team members, resolving conflicts and issues, communicating daily goals and objectives, and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the facility, vehicles, inventory, and equipment. Ensures all equipment and inventory is properly stored, well-maintained, and in good working condition. Oversees the inventory control process for all products and materials both in the facility and the vehicles. Assists with cycle counts and physical inventory. Ensures all discrepancies are resolved and communicated.
- Makes recommendations to improve customer satisfaction, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Communicates major issues, capital expenditures and potential business opportunities in the market.
- Ensures timely scheduling of jobs, communication with customers, and accurate invoicing of work performed.
- Works in the field as needed to oversee or perform complex jobs. Works with sales or directly with customers to assist with estimates and quotes and/or to answer questions on products or services.
- Obtains and maintains in good standing all State required licenses and certificates.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- At least 5-7 years of field experience in residential construction.
- Knowledge of residential HVAC and the manufactured/mobile home industry is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Completion of HVAC trade school program is preferred.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a EPA 608 certification and a HUD License.
- Must have satisfactory MVR to drive a company vehicle.
- Strong communication (verbal & written), organizational and team building skills are required.
- Demonstrates positive customer service attitude and behavior.
- Ability to be a team player committed to the success of the business.
- Demonstrated abilities problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Capable of learning product and service offering.
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for the success of the business at the branch.
- Capable of learning the ERP system.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume using the online tool. Mobile Home Stuff Store offers competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about us by visiting www.mobilehomestuffstore.com.