Software QA Engineer
Mobile Health Consumer San Mateo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mobile Health— Software QA Engineer
Mobile Health is looking for a Software QA Engineer to help us continue on our mission to change the healthcare system.
Mobile Health has quickly become one of the largest and fastest growing digital healthcare SaaS platforms in the US. Our goal is to help our customers make a culture of health simple.
Mobile Health provides communications, incentives, tools, and real-time analytics that individuals and employers can use to improve workforce health and overall wellbeing for employees and their families. We have millions of users and hundreds of employers on our platform working to improve their health, fitness and reduce their health care costs.
Why join Mobile Health?
● We work with great technology.
● We have an amazing team (experienced, creative people, collaborative environment, lots of important work to do).
● We have an incredible product (growing healthcare space, happy customers).
● We make a real difference for our customers (and their employees).
● We offer industry competitive compensation and benefits.
Software QA Engineer
Software QA Engineer is responsible for complete end-to-end verification of Mobile Health’s software systems and services using both manual and automated test strategies. This role will be remote until January 2022, and then require several in person office meetings per week in the San Francisco Bay Area mid-peninsula area.
- Collaborate, influence, and support remote testing team to provide corresponding QA environments and deliverables and drive specific quality outcomes.
- Prepare integration tests, system test cases.
- Contribute and conduct system integration testing.
- Support and drive consistent, reliable and effective execution of applications/system design into sophisticated and practical testing activities and results.
- Work closely with product management to understand requirements and translate into test plan, test cases, frameworks, and APIs.
- Identify test scenarios.
- Build/extend a regression test at a service level as well as end-to-end level.
- Conduct quantitative impact analysis on systems changes, analyze risks and mitigation approaches.
- Communicate testing requirements, status, issues and risks with stakeholders.
- Write a system driven test (automation test) to check if the code is performing per expectation.
- B.S. or higher in Computing Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software QA and/or development.
- Strong experience with testing web applications, iOS and Android native apps.
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in software development lifecycle process from build, software configuration, change control, and release and deployment activities.
- Work with other engineers to correctly scope and execute manual and automated test coverage.
- Ability to balance quality outcomes with product timelines.
- Experience with implementing scalable and sophisticated business rule applications.
- Working knowledge of using programming languages (Python preferred) for testing purposes.
- Experience in testing SAAS applications, RESTful WebServices and backend APIs.
- Experience using Amazon AWS is a plus.
- Good communication skills and show pride and ownership of work and help others achieve the same.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical background.
- Work closely with engineers to understand, without adding overhead to their work schedules.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and has access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job.
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Employee must pass post offer background check.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Python/JS Programming for Testing
- Hands-on experience with automation frameworks like Selenium and Appium (Robot framework knowledge preferred)
- Relational Database and SQL Programming (Postgres / Django)
- XML and JSON
- General concept of REST API
- SDK level testing hands on experience
- Linux and Git Fundamentals
- Quality Assurance Mindset
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times
- Flexible working hours, but must be able to communicate with US team on PST
Mobile Health ConsumerWhy Work Here?
Join a profitable and growing Silicon Valley Health Tech leader!
Mobile Health has quickly become one of the largest and fastest-growing digital healthcare SaaS platforms in the US. Our goal is to help our customers make a culture of health simple.
AddressSan Mateo, CA