Full-Time. Multiple Locations
Annual Salary Range: Based on experience
Who We Are:
Mobile Apps Company is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want individuals who are comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate for this role is motivated, energized and has a creative thought process. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
What you need for this position:
- BS - Computer Science: Software Engineering, BS - Information Systems: Software Engineering, BS - Software Development, Information Technology: Programming and Software Development, BS - Computer Science, BS - Computer Systems Engineering, BS - Computer Science: Game Development.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, desktop application development .NET, web application development (J2EE, ASP.NET, SpringMVC, SpringBoot, Hibernate).
- 3+ years of experience programming in Java, C++, C#, Swift, Objective-C, .NET, ASP.
- 2+ years of experience using VCS such as SVN, Git, GitHub, BitBucket or Gerrit.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in consuming/developing REST web services with JSON, SOAP/XML.
- 3+ years of experience using IDEs such as Xcode, IntelliJ, Eclipse, VisualStudio.
- 1+ years of experience working with different forms of persistence such as databases (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB), file system and cloud (S3, etc.).
- Experience designing and implementing complex UIs.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle all stages.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, MVC application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UI.
- Proficient with Dependency Injection and other Software Design Patterns.
- Proficient with MacOS and Apple hardware.
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging and with root cause analysis
o Experience writing and executing unit and integration tests.
o Experience using testing frameworks like JUnit, MS Test, NUnit,
o Sound networking foundation, specifically working with Sockets, Http and Https/SSL protocols.
- Foundation in computer science, with demonstrated understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design optimized for embedded systems.