Manager in Training
- Expired: August 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- WORK TODAY, GET PAID TODAY
- Free Team Member Meals & Drinks While You Work
- Discount For You & Family/Friends When Not Working
- Flexible Schedule
- Closed Sundays
- Professional growth opportunities!
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Two or more years of management experience in business or food management
- Analyze profit and loss statement date and create action plans to solve any related problems
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Formerly known as "Assistant General Manager". We've updated our store structure to reflect a growth mindset! As a Manager in Training, you'll be on a fast track to becoming a General Manager at Mo' Bettahs or find your place within our quickly-growing brand!
A typical day as a Manager in Training at Mo' Bettahs is pleasant and upbeat! You will assist the General Manager in leading up to 40 team members. You will serve as a secondary point of contact for all customer service matters. You will wear many different hats, but your primary responsibilities oversee the development of the Mo' Bettahs brand daily. You will be the contact for all customer service matters. You will connect with customers with a smile. You will help create weekly staff schedules. You will make sure the dining area is always kept clean and tidy.
The perfect job for someone looking for a positive environment that feels like home.
WHO WE ARE
Mo' Bettahs is a Utah-based company founded by brothers Kalani and Kimo Mack in 2008. Their goal was to give their customers the same delicious experience they had when growing up on Oahu, Hawaii's culinary landscape. Since opening our doors, we have been committed to first-rate dynamic customer service while upholding an authentic Hawaiian culture that encompasses "Pono" or doing what is right all of the time!
Mo' Bettahs Meridian #2
1201 W Chinden BlvdMeridian, ID
RetailView all jobs at Mo' Bettahs Meridian #2