- Posted: over a month ago
- $27 to $38 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The position will also support strategic initiatives including capital and non-capital process equipment projects and provide leadership in the implementation and support of plant process modifications. This position requires mechanical skills as well as industrial experience or vocational training in mechanical maintenance. Experience in
HVAC, hydraulics, basic electrical maintenance, is desired. Must be able to work well with others in a union environment.
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Inspects, troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, and modifies Plant industrial machinery and equipment
- Works with internal and external contacts to complete Work Orders (WO) as assigned in a timely and cost effective manner
- Repairs hydraulic/pneumatic systems (air lines, solenoids)
- Inspects, maintains, and repairs saws, dryers, mixers, plant systems, mills, and conveyors
- Replaces and repairs electrical components 110, 240, 460 volts AC 3 phase and low voltage motor controls
- Fabricates and welds parts for repair, retrofits, and modifications
- Reviews all required blueprints, drawings, and work orders in order to install, troubleshoot, and repair
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience working with electrical motors, start/stop circuits, water and vacuum pumps, and chain/belt drive system
- Ability to work independently and deliver results
- Must be able to read, interpret, draw materials, and build projects from blue prints with limited supervision producing first time quality results
- Must be able to figure, layout, cut, and fit complex parts and shapes using blue prints, existing structures, and template materials
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience with industrial mechanic background or 2 or more year’s school/technical training and experience in manufacturing industry
Mj3 Partners, Inc.
5801 E Marginal Way SSeattle, WA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?