Technical Sales, Automotive Plastics- Japanese Fluency
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will work with other members of the team in all facets of the sales process to maintain and grow existing customers, create new customers, and to meet or exceed sales quotas while continuously striving to improve profitability. Areas of responsibility will encompass work on a cross functional level with sales, customer service and accounting, with involvement in product sales, inventory, logistics, and credit. In addition to this sales responsibility, you will strive to learn the technical components of our products to provide further value to our customers.
- Maintain existing customers while working to generate new and repeat sales
- Uncover new opportunities with customers by leveraging relationships and asking market related questions
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Recommend alternative products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Quickly and accurately prepare and present price quotations for both new and existing customers while documenting this information for other team members
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Fill requests for catalogues, information or samples
- Prepare sales reports as needed
- Setup and maintain customer files
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products and/or grades of material in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with team members and vendors to recommend solutions in order to resolve a customer’s technical/processing issues in a quick and effective manner
- Quickly/efficiently advise customers regarding physical properties of material and grade/material recommendation for a particular application/market
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preference in Chemical, Materials, Mechanical Engineering, or Business
- Preference of some understanding of the working and technical knowledge of any of the following materials: Polypropylene, ABS, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PBT, Decorative Film, Fiber Reinforced Polymers, and other Engineered Resins as it relates to Automotive industry
- Travel Requirement could be up to 50%
- Fluency in Japanese is required for this position
Mitsui Plastics, Inc.
Get fresh Automotive Salesperson jobs daily straight to your inbox!