Sales Manager, Industrial Materials
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Sales Manager to support our Industrial Materials Group. This includes activities such as account management, new business development, project tracking/management, and budget generation/management. This position will also support our newly established electronics prototyping platform in semiconductor industry and the business related to Lithium-Ion Battery material. These are closely related to New Mobility and Global Supply Chain Re-Alignment (Lithium-Ion Battery for Electric Vehicle business creation, semiconductor movements, and electronics components in various industries) and our new strategic areas.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will work with outside sales and other members of the team in all facets of the sales process to maintain and grow existing customers, create new customers, and to meet or exceed sales quotas while continuously striving to improve profitability. Areas of responsibility will encompass work on a cross functional level with sales, customer service, and accounting, as well as involvement in product sales, project management, inventory, logistics, and credit. In addition to this sales responsibility, you will strive to learn the technical components of our products to provide further value to our customers.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and solutions
- Prepare and propose price quotations for both existing and new customers while ensure customers and products registration have been established
- Contact customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve customer’s complaints in a quick and effective manner
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and strategy in support of Business Groups’ objectives
- Maintain and expand customer portfolio to outline business needs
- Oversee all necessary documentation to ensure it meets standard compliance procedures, client specifications, and logistical Monitor and review credit information and establish customers’ and suppliers’ credit limits in conjunction with Sales Staff and the credit department
- Continue to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks
- There will be an added level of project management within this sales role including, but not limited to, communicating project requirements to service providers and manage/track the activity of same
- Manage timeline & deliverables for multiple electronic prototyping project
- Coordinate and communicate project details and timelines between clients and service providers
- Establish & manage required contracts with all members of supply chain partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science with relevant experience in sales/marketing efforts (experience in manufacturing of electronics would be a huge plus)
- Any knowledge of consumer electronics, electronic prototyping/design/manufacturing would be a huge plus
- Excellent and efficient communication and negotiation skills required
- Knowledge of international trade and foreign currency exchange
- Knowledge of government import and export regulations related to products
- Knowledge of accounting and finance procedures
- Travel Requirement up to 50%; extensive travel required to customers, suppliers, and other related partie
Mitsui Plastics, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?