Outside Sales Rep - Independent Sales Contractor - Auto/Truck Software
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Independent Sales Contractor to represent and sell our industry-leading automotive repair and management software.
Why work for us?
- Lucrative Commission Pay Structure - NO CAP on commissions
- This is a 1099 commission-based position
- Earn 30% to 70% commission rate
- Create your own work hours
- Sell award-winning industry-leading software to the automotive industry
- Ongoing Sales Support, Product Support, and Marketing Material
- Assigned Territory - Rep needs to live in out near their territory
- Start-up Bonus Opportunity to earn $10,000 in first 8 weeks
- Bi-weekly commission pay (if sales made)
- Sales Incentives
- Stability- Mitchell 1 just celebrated our 100th anniversary!
For more information about the Mitchell 1 Independent Sales Contractor position: https://go.mitchell1.com/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/32549/p/p-007d/t/page/fm/0
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Minimum of 1-2 years of prior sales experience, preferably in Outside Sales, B2B, or the automotive industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to conduct product demos/presentations
- Comfortable using a computer
If you have successful experience in B2B sales as an Account Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Consultant, Outside Sales Rep., Field Rep, or Service Writer, we want to connect with you today.
Please REPLY with your resume.
The outside sales territory covers Huntsville, Florence, and Decatur, Alabama, and surrounding cities.
This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working independently, and are looking for a high-paying commission-based business opportunity.
This is a 1099/100% commission opportunity and you could work from your home and car.·
Mitchell1Why Work Here?
“Industry-Leading Software, Stable Long-term Company, Essential Business”
About us: Mitchell 1 (a division of Snap-on Inc.) is a leading provider of automotive repair software to the motor vehicle industry for over 100 years. Ahead of the curve in vehicle repair since our beginnings in 1918, Mitchell 1 brings a unique historical perspective, unparalleled industry expertise, and a dedication to innovation to the thousands of technicians and shops we serve. As our 100+ years of experience can attest, we're constantly looking forward -- with total shop solutions to help our customers gain efficiency in everything they do.