Mitchell Selig Ford Sales Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide a truly exceptional experience to all customers who are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle whether that is through the Internet, In Person, Over The Phone or via Email / Text!! Connect the dots in each situation and help show the value of doing business here at Mitchell Selig Ford! The resources, vehicles, and management are at your disposable and will train / support all consultants in any facet of the day!
"Good Product Specialist are hard to find." You hear that everyday. Good product specialist are made! Great ones have a drive in them that you can't reproduce . If you consider yourself to be self motivated with a positive attitude. Always up for the challenge. If you hate losing and always want to win, our store would be a great fit for you. "No negativity allowed!"
- Meet sales objectives. Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Use the CRM (Customer Relations Management) tool to obtain and help assist customers with their online inquiries
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options and promotions
- Following up with Phone and Internet Sales Leads
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Will train the right candidate.
- Computer and Internet Skills
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong desire to succeed and learn the Automotive Industry
Mitchell Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mitchell Selig Ford
AutomotiveView all jobs at Mitchell Selig Ford