Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
This position is part-time and pays $16/hr.
- Ensuring the clinics are ready for examinee and doctors visits. This will include preparing the clinics for the day, the charts and forms
- Greeting examinees, explaining forms, and check them in. Log in any films brought in by the claimants
- Chaperoning exams if needed
- Informing clients about no shows
- Helping schedule testing if needed by physicians
- Cleaning all exam rooms after exams and prepare for next exam
- Downloading recorders, confirming all dictation has been received and completing forms
- Contacting clients for authorizations if additional time is required by physicians and making notes in system.
- Taking inventory of the clinic supplies and notifying supervisors when equipment is needed
- Picking up and purchasing food items for clinics and doctors’ lunches.
- Tracking monthly credit cards services and turning in receipts
- Providing excellent courteous service to visiting examinees and physicians at all times
- Other duties as needed or required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Basic computer experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Courteous professional manner
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and flexibility should difficult situations arise
- Ability to learn new policies and procedures quickly
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner with regards to personal appearance and hygiene
- Team player, with a pleasing disposition and service orientation
- Due to the need of chaperoning exams candidates must be female for consideration
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.