Manager, Brand Marketing
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Taylorsville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manager, Brand Markeing - Job Description
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Metro Charlotte, Hickory area
Position Type: Marketing
The Manager, Brand Marketing is responsible for developing and executing cross channel marketing strategies to support the MGBW brand growth. As a key member of the marketing team, you will be directly reporting to SVP marketing and digital channels to lead the strategy and execution of brand roadmap with focus on customer acquisition and retention. You will partner closely with the internal creative team and our media agencies to build and deliver cohesive brand messaging and communication in all customer touchpoints. This is an exciting role for a strategic marker who wants to be delivering accelerated growth for a premium home brand.
- Develop marketing programs to drive brand and sale growth with cross functional team support
- Analyze, monitor and report on the impact of marketing programs against goals and objectives
- Works with store, ecommerce and merchandising team to refine the annual marketing calendar that will drive category sales and brand engagements
- Create marketing briefs grounded in consumer insights and incorporating input from product and merchandising teams to ensure our brand initiatives can achieve customer growth and engagement goals.
- Partner with creative team, store and ecommerce team to ensure our brand messages are being communicated clearly and effectively across all customer touchpoints.
- Lead certain aspects of quarterly marketing initiatives with support of internal and external resources
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative insights to improve marketing program KPIs
- Analyze internal and external marketing trends to identify new customer acquisition opportunities
- Strategic thinking and planning skills with high proficiency in developing project plans and creative briefs
- Proven track record of marketing a brand with increased customer engagement and conversion.
- Knowledge and experience of leveraging traditional and emerging consumer marketing channels such as direct mail, digital marketing, social media, etc.
- Strong analytical skills in data driven business planning and consumer insights
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent leadership skills in the areas of managing cross functional teams and collocation.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; enthusiastic, positive and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience in retail or consumer brands
- Agency experience in building premium brand is preferred but not required
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent degrees
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
BusinessView all jobs at Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams