Sales Account Manager On-Demand Manufacturing (Austin, TX)
- Posted: over a month ago
MISUMI is the most comprehensive and user-friendly resource for factory automation components. With a vast selection of 80 sextillion standard and customized parts, MISUMI is an unmatched, one stop shop to meet customer specifications. We're committed to empowering customers to do incredible design work incredibly fast. We also are committed to our employees, and are excited to announce that we received Comparably's annual Best Team Leadership Teams award of 2022 in recognition of our employee centric culture, opportunities for growth and advancement, and outstanding leadership.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a market innovator, MISUMI is transforming component procurement. Our proprietary on-demand manufacturing software eliminates the need for 2D drawings, and instead uses uploaded 3D models to provide near-instant quotations and rapid product delivery. We are looking for a talented sales professional with a laser focus on results to join our team on the ground floor of this game-changing technology. You will educate new and existing customers on our capabilities and offerings and turn that education into value-added sales of MISUMI’s custom component solutions. In this role, you will support our Texas sales region by:
- Calling on engineers, buyers, or other decision-making personnel to introduce and showcase MISUMI's on-demand manufacturing software.
- Ensuring customers fully understand how to use the ODM system (including but not limited to, drawing upload, detailing & revision, order initiation, project organization and tracking.
- Detailing ongoing customer project activity and forecast the types, volume, and estimated dollar value of components being considered.
- Recommending ODM product and service enhancements that will improve customer satisfaction, raise market awareness, and drive sales.
- Traveling a minimum of 60% of the time to maximize visibility of MISUMI’s on-demand manufacturing offering and the company’s profile.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
MISUMI will provide training you need to be successful in this role, as well as opportunities for growth and innovation in our team-oriented company culture. We have outstanding benefits and retirement plans that allow you to focus on successfully doing your job and exceeding customer expectations and the excitement that comes with growth. The part that matters most is you!
MISUMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Misumi USA