Sales Account Manager (Boston area)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Sales Manager will be responsible for revenue growth at key accounts at a well-established and rapidly growing global company for the Factory Automation division. This role requires a strong level of consulting skills at all levels of the customer’s organization from engineering, purchasing, and management on a 10M+ mechanical component line card and unique configurable product model. Additionally, this position will be integral in discovering and providing customer insights for business development of new services and products required to expand market share. This position has great career opportunities in the company’s rapid growth.
- Working closely with sales team to achieve revenue goals.
- Setting account strategies on a regular basis.
- Report account forecasting, opportunity funnel and progress, and activity on routine basis.
- Evaluates and implements effective sales techniques to achieve revenue targets.
- Diligently and timely support customers through design/purchase cycles.
- Calls design engineers, buyers or other professional and technical personnel who have decision making authority and/or influence.
- Professionally present on products and services to technical and non-technical groups.
- Some Travel with occasional overnights.
- Consult with customers on barriers and solutions needed to increase satisfaction and grow revenue.
- Synthesize and present product and service recommendations to sales management.
- Facilitate meetings with product managers, engineers, and management members to support business development activities.
- Strong awareness and knowledge of competition and competitive situation at customer and on opportunities.
- Other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or related area is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of industrial sales experience. Experience in selling mechanical components in automation/assembly equipment is preferred.
- Experience selling into the semiconductor, medical and EV markets is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use CRM software tool in sales cycle and opportunity funnel.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
MISUMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Misumi USA