- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Mistral, Inc. is in need of a Senior Accountant. Headquartered in Bethesda Maryland, Mistral Inc. is a member of the Mistral Group, a team of independent companies, each operating in different markets worldwide, while collectively sharing the mission of "Bridging" operational gaps in the Defense and Law Enforcement Markets with practical, innovative, and high readiness solutions.
This position is in office Monday-Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
· Experienced Accountant (5+ years)
· Power User with ERP, specifically Microsoft NAV
· Previous work experience accounting for manufacturing company
· Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
· Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to multi-task and meet tight schedules
· Previous experience with FAR/DFAR regulations
· Demonstrated ability to supervise accounting staff
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Strong working knowledge of cost accounting standards, indirect and direct cost allocations, projected/provisional indirect rates formulation
· Strict attention to detail
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
· Prepare Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Financial Statements
· Perform all month-end, quarter-end, and year-end balance sheet reconciliations
· Ensure monthly close is accomplished as per schedule
· Perform bi-weekly Payroll processing
· Prepare monthly cost analysis of open projects
· Work closely with Manufacturing team to ensure cost are applied timely and accurately
· Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
· Mentor accounting staff by providing ongoing training and guidance
· Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Reporting to Controller
· Collaborate with CFO on projects and workflow process improvements
Assisting the North American Defense and Law Enforcement markets to resolve both urgent and emerging tactical-level capability gaps.
Mistral, Inc. is a member of the Mistral Group, a team of independent companies, each operating in different markets worldwide, while collectively sharing the mission of "Bridging" operational gaps in the Defense and Law Enforcement Markets with practical, innovative, and high readiness solutions.
Mistral IncBethesda, MD
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.