Client Care Representative
Mister Sparky of Columbus, GA Columbus, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Answers incoming client telephone calls and recognizes that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company
- Good communication with the client is essential! The ideal client care representative has a courteous and pleasant demeanor, whether on a phone call or not
- Ensures that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time
- Notifies clients ahead of time if the electrician is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window
- Calls Agreement Membership clients, as scheduled service appointments should be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Above-average verbal and telephone communication skills are essential
- Must have good computer software skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mister Sparky Corporate.
Mister Sparky of Columbus, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Mister Sparky of Columbus, GA