Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best pros in the electrical industry? Then you could be a candidate for Mister Sparky. If you value a rewarding career and would like your customers to be genuinely satisfied, you’ll be fit for our team! Opportunities for professional electricians and customer service professionals are now available across the country.
This position performs and coordinates the installation and service of electrical products and services in a residential and light commercial setting.
- Installation, repair, and maintenance of residential and commercial electrical equipment and services
- Determines general condition of all electrical equipment, can troubleshoot electrical malfunctions, and determine the extent of necessary repairs
- Works with and understands blueprints, electrical schematics and job specifications as it applies to your craft
- Identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects
- Use the Straight Forward Pricing Guide, accurately present repair or installation options, and complete safety inspections
- 3+ years of residential electrician experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background check and drug screening
- Clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients about issues and provide accurate solutions
- Must have local and state licenses as needed
Mister Sparky of Charleston, SC