Human Resources Recruiter/Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Mister Kleen is looking for a high-energy Bilingual Human Resource Assistant to assume full accountability for a wide range of recruiting and administrative support tasks to support the day-to-day operations of the HR department. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career in Human Resources.
Specific job duties include:
- Primary recruiter for commercial accounts
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources Department
- Perform new hire onboarding activities, including managing our Applicant Tracking System
- Serve as a primary contact for Spanish-speaking employees
- Assist with benefits and payroll administration
- Perform data entry duties, including entering new hires into payroll
- Run various reports on HR activity
- Maintain employee files
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Strong skills and acumen in technology, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated interest in learning Human Resources
- Detail orientated with ability to multi-task in high-volume environment
- Recruiting experience is a strong plus
- Must be able to work core hours of 8:30am-5:30pm (some flexibility)
Founded in 1976, Mister Kleen is a top-tier "green cleaning" and specialty service family-owned business servicing commercial and federally cleared facilities throughout the DC metro region.
When stories about the "American Dream" are told, they often include tales of hard work, determination and the opportunity for success that surpass your best expectations. That was the dream of Mister Kleen Maintenance Co., Inc. founders over 40 years ago. Today, Mister Kleen continues to thrive under 2nd generation family leadership with a clear mission of professional, yet personalized service. Every one of our 400-plus employees believe our continued success is based on service excellence achieved by teamwork.
We care deeply about our customers and our company's image, family culture, and professional atmosphere. Top performers in our company fully embrace our core values of showing up on time, working hard, doing what you say, finishing what you start, and saying please and thank you.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Mister Kleen
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?