Vice President Of Institutional Advancement / Fundraising
Missouri Military Academy Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VICE PRESIDENT FOR INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT / FUNDRAISING - Mexico, MO
Job Duties -
- Create the vision for and lead all development (fundraising) and marketing planning.
- Lead and manage a diverse advancement/development/marketing team
- Plan and execute on and off-campus events
- Plan, advertise, and execute the annual fund campaign, Maroon & Gold Gala, Homecoming and other alumni events, family weekends, fundraising campaigns, and in time, a major capital campaign.
- Serve as the president’s liaison with the Board of Trustees Development Committee.
- Serve as the president’s chief fundraiser
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS -
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a leadership role in fundraising, alumni/parent affairs, event planning, grant writing, and use of relevant software
- Demonstrated success in cultivating and closing foundation and individual gifts
- Experience in planning, organizing, executing, and supervising fundraising campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with marketing, social media, and innovations with fundraising software programs
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- Master’s degree
- Three or more years of experience working with boards, major donors, foundation leaders, alumni associations, and parents in philanthropic endeavors
- Superior leadership ability and communication skills to include presenting/public speaking, grant writing, and hosting events
- Experience with large event planning and execution
- Knowledge and experience with Donor Perfect and Wealth Engine production and analysis
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Missouri Military Academy
Private, independent military academy and school