Director Of Business Development
Missoula Developmental Service Missoula, MT
- Expired: April 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Business Development for MDSC will play a key role in building the infrastructure for growth through the design and implementation of referral programs and client services strategies. The Director of Business Development will identify opportunities to promote awareness and build the presence of MDSC in the local community.
MAJOR AREAS OF FOCUS
- Referral program design, implementation and oversight;
- Coordinate new client onboarding;
- Community outreach strategies;
- Develop and foster strategically important partnerships;
- Develop and grow client services and new business opportunities
EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works in collaboration with MDSC Mission and Corporate goals.
- Serves MDSC as a corporate and community ambassador and role model, reflecting the MDSC vision and leadership competency.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding and supports compliance with all local, state, and federal contracts.
- Participates in appropriate local and state agencies to further the vision and goals of the Corporation.
- As requested by the CEO, serves on appropriate Board, Corporation, and community committees.
- Seeks continuous improvement for their personal development and the development of MDSC clients and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess client referrals to determine eligibility for services as well as current placement demographics
- Works closely with the Director of Services for client referrals and admissions
- Facilitate client entry into services upon acceptance
- Develop outreach strategies, qualify new business or service opportunities as well as research and develop expansion of current contracted services
- Develop and implement strategies to drive growth, increased satisfaction, and referral development
- Develop and execute a strategy to acquire strategically important partnerships throughout the service area
- Utilize external partnerships to drive insights into market opportunities to help shape our business strategy
- Foster community partnerships for client employment opportunities
- Oversee tracking and reporting on the status of referral pipeline
- Drive the company forward, ensuring alignment of mission and core values of the company
- Implement marketing strategies to develop client base and potential new business
- Ensure marketing materials and collaterals are effective in delivering message and meet quality standards
- Educate team members and referral sources about MDSC services as related to industry changes, specific programs and capabilities
- Recognizes service gaps in the system and works with agency and community partners to develop solutions
- Gathers, maintains, and shares information about community resources and events
- Member of the Executive Team
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in business administration, healthcare, social work, or related field. Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years business development experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in the Developmental Disability, Behavioral/Mental Health, or related industries
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of DD reimbursement and regulatory standards
- Prefer knowledge of the Montana developmental disability landscape, markets and referral sources
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading business development strategies
- In-depth exposure to public policy issues related to health care, mental health, and human services and knowledge of government and the legislative process
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Innovative, enthusiastic, creative, problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. This is mostly a sedentary job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working in an office environment. There could be occasional exposure to particulates or fumes in the office, but should be a rare occurrence. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Missoula Developmental Service
BusinessView all jobs at Missoula Developmental Service