Industrial Engineer Manufacturing
Mississippi Iron Works Pearl, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
- Design control systems to minimize and resolve production issues and project costs.
- Create systems and plan production to ensure all products meet quality control standards.
- Develop standards for production and design by working with clients and management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes.
Mississippi Iron Works
Mississippi Iron Works is the South's leader in home security doors, windows, screens and shutters. We also proudly offer a host of other custom-made iron products, including beautiful handrails, fences, gates and awnings. Our products are built with our customers in mind.
900 HWY 475 SOUTHPearl, MS