Client Service Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Old Mill Boarding Kennel & Grooming has an opportunity for a Client Service Representative to join our team!
Location: 91 Lawson Rd SE, Leesburg, VA 20175
Shift Details: This is a full-time position, schedule TBD. Availability to work every other weekend, as well as some holidays, is required. We're open 365 days/year.
Old Mill Kennel is an upscale pet resort that provides care for dogs and cats while owners are away for vacation, business travel, etc. We are looking for individuals to provide conscientious care for our guests.
Job Summary: The Client Service Representative (CSR) focuses on client service and excellent communication. The CSR is the first and last contact that a client will have with the facility and a key to creating first and lasting impressions. The CSR must have exceptional client service and communication skills, computer literacy, ability to handle payment and financial issues, ability to multi-task, and a friendly attitude.
Benefits We Offer:
- Discount on veterinary care and products for your furry family members
- 401k retirement plan options with company match for all staff over 21 years old
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance options for full-time staff
- Paid time off and paid major holidays for full-time staff
- Life insurance and other benefit options available for full-time staff
How you'll make an impact:
- Maintain and uphold the Core Values and Mission Statement of MVP.
- Greet clients and pets by name with a smile and a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Answer phones promptly and professionally using a multi-line phone system.
- Screen and route calls to appropriate staff; take and deliver messages promptly to appropriate staff.
- Schedule appointments.
- Enter accurate charges; explain invoices to show value for care provided, stating all services and products provided before the total.
- Collect payment when services are rendered, including making change for cash payments, processing credit cards and getting proper ID for checks.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in customer service/reception preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to MVP core values.
- Computer knowledge required- keyboarding and use of communication tools (e-mail/internet).
- Must have excellent spelling and grammar.
- Ability to handle varied and sometimes difficult conditions: will be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises, and animal excrement.
- Ability to display tact and respect with clients and team members, even when busy or hectic.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a confident, calm, and professional manner with clients and staff when situations are stressful and/or focused on individual tasks.
- Must feel and express a genuine liking for animals and their owners and for working in an animal care field.
We put people first and never compromise on our values.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Mission Veterinary Partners
91 Lawson Rd SELeesburg, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.