Loan Service Specialist - (Hybrid/Fully Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking a fun, collaborative and dynamic environment where your contributions as a Loan Service Specialist will be recognized? If the answer is yes, apply to become a member of Mission Valley Bank's valued, talented and proven team, dedicated to service excellence.
Our Loan Service Specialists are detail oriented, excellent communicators, and work consistently and accurately in a team environment. You will be well versed in the life cycle of a loan, in part, preparing and processing monetary transactions, and working with internal and external customers to prioritize incoming requests, while delivering outstanding customer service.
What Will Be Your Key Accountabilities?
- Process a variety of monetary transactions accurately and timely, including loan payments, payoffs, wires, and related general ledger activities.
- Complete applicable file maintenance changes within various systems, including address changes, automatic payments, data updates, and upload as applicable documents to electronic imagining system.
- Work directly with internal and external customers, prioritizing and processing incoming requests, and providing problem resolution and excellent customer.
What Are We All Doing?
- Embrace MVB's core values ACCEPT, show respect for cultural differences; promote working environment free of harassment of any type.
- Support a diverse workforce and affirmative action.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and may train others on products, services, departmental systems, and related technology, policies and procedures.
- Bring any suspicious activity to the attention of a supervisor, or the BSA Officer.
- Follow all Bank policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Understand and adhere to regulatory guidelines including but not limited to FCRA, BSA, GLBA, etc. as the regulations pertain to the employee's job function.
What Do You Bring to the Team?
A list of job experiences and qualification requirements are great, but what is most important to us is humility, vulnerability, transparency, a performance-driven attitude, and a team-player approach. Additionally, you will bring:
- High School degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year Loan Servicing or Lending environment is required. Experience in commercial lending experience a plus
- Clear understanding and experience with the life cycle of a loan as it pertains to underwriting, processing, documentation, closing, tickler follow up, etc.
- Strong general banking experience to include client service issues and overall bank operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to deal professionally with issues, problems, and questions
- Capability of working well independently and as part of a team and exercising appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; good organizational, research and follow-up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Fiserv system knowledge preferable.
What Do We Have For You?
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance eligibly the first day of the month following employment.
- Several discount programs, Employee Assistant Program (EAP), several voluntary plans, Flexible Spending, Health Savings Account and more
- 401(k) pre-tax with matching contribution and Roth 401(k)
- Free checking and savings accounts
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Beyond holidays, vacation and sick pay. Adoption assistance and leave options for medical, personal or family reasons including jury duty and military leave
- Recognition programs, monetary rewards for new team members and more
Who Are We?
We are an independent commercial business bank focused on the financial needs of small and mid-sized businesses and their owners, professionals, entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals. Launched in July 2001, headquartered in Sun Valley, CA, our organizers and founders are local business people and bankers who have worked in - and served - this community for many years. We understand the importance of developing and building strong relationships within the communities we serve, providing exceptional financial solutions and acting as Trusted Advisors to each of our clients.
Mission Valley Bank knows that being an outstanding bank requires both knowledge and delivering superior service to our customers. Every day we perform with an uncompromising commitment to the highest customer service standards. We seek talented and proven individuals who share these standards to join our team.
Mission Valley Bank is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business.
Mission Valley Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Pre-employment background checks are required for all positions.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Mission Valley Bank
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Mission Valley Bank