E-Banking Specialist (Hybrid/Fully Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For our Mission Valley Bank location in Sun Valley, CA we are seeking a seasoned E-Banking Specialist (Hybrid/Fully Remote). This position provides high-level client service and operational support to client inquiries via incoming calls, email or mail. Responding to all types of new accounts and handling other account related or deposit related requests. Resolves client inquiries/complaints and identifies cross-sell opportunities by assessing client needs. Provides clients with accurate and timely information to ensure quality service and client retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform client system setup and training for all electronic banking services. (eBanking services include: Retail and Business Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Wires, ACH, Positive Pay, Remote Deposit Capture, Bill Payment- Retail and Business, Debit Cards, and eStatements).
- Interact with branch and department personnel to manage, modify and develop electronic banking data systems and services.
- Provide support to other areas of electronic banking and branch operations, including assistance in bill payment posting errors, ACH transaction research requests, online banking exception reports.
- Provide assistance and guidance to branch personnel regarding Electronic Banking policies and procedures.
- Pull, review and resolve system report processing, exceptions or posting errors for eBanking.
- Review and resolve FraudMap and Case Tracker security alerts.
- Keep department procedures updated when changes occur and make recommendation for improvements.
- Provide support to clients with Remote Capture, ACH and/or Wire limit increases.
- Specialize in all areas of electronic banking operations, including functioning as technical and procedural liaison between the eBanking Department, Branch Operations and third party vendors such as Fiserv.
- Respond to client calls to solve routine software, hardware and procedure problems.
- Research, make recommendations and resolve customer disputes and/or REG E claims relating to ATM and debit card transactions in conformance with all financial institution and network regulations.
- Provide support to clients to increase, denies and/or unblock debit cards.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of all applicable rules and regulations for eBanking defined above.
- Is familiar with NACHA rules and oversees the application, review and approval process for ACH origination, Wire and Remote Deposit Capture customer.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and may train others on products, services, departmental systems, and related technology, policies and procedures.
- Bring any suspicious activity to the attention of a supervisor, or the Bank Secrecy Act Officer.
- Follow all Bank policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Understanding of and compliance with regulatory guidelines including but not limited to BSA, GLBA, etc. as the regulations pertain to the employee's job function.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in banking operations with knowledge banking regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with new accounts in a bank or financial institute.
- Ability to interact with all levels of clients, staff, and management.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of bank operations, policies and procedures to include client issues.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; good organizational, research and follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills, including ability to deal professionally with branch issues, problems, and questions.
- Strong PC skills, preferable Fiserv and excel and word.
- Ability to communicate at all levels. Good verbal and written communication skills.
About Mission Valley Bank
We are an independent commercial business bank focused on the financial needs of small and mid-sized businesses and their owners, professionals, entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals. Launched in July 2001, headquartered in Sun Valley, CA, our organizers and founders are local business people and bankers who have worked in - and served - this community for many years. We understand the importance of developing and building strong relationships within the communities we serve, providing exceptional financial solutions and acting as Trusted Advisors to each of our clients.
Mission Valley Bank knows that being an outstanding bank requires both knowledge and delivering superior service to our customers. Every day we perform with an uncompromising commitment to the highest customer service standards. We seek talented and proven individuals who share these standards to join our team.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
This is primarily a sedentary position that requires extensive computer work. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit and use hands to type, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, and kneel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
Mission Valley Bank is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401K plan. Mission Valley Bank will not reimburse for reimbursement.
Mission Valley Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Pre-employment background checks are required for all positions.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Mission Valley Bank
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Mission Valley Bank