If you’re looking for an interesting, fulfilling career, you’ve come to the right place!
At Mission Support and Test Services, LLC (MSTS), we’re a dynamic team of employees who manage and operate the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS), formerly known as the Nevada Test Site. A premier outdoor, indoor and underground national laboratory for unique, high-level experiments, the NNSS has offices across the country, including Southern Nevada; Santa Barbara and Livermore, California; Washington, D.C.; and Albuquerque and Los Alamos, New Mexico. We’re dedicated to working together as a team to keep our nation safe. Join us!
IT Support Specialist III
North Las Vegas, NV
Due to the nature of our work, US Citizenship is required for all positions.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent with at least 3 years of progressive experience in IT related field.
• Audio visual experience preferred.
• Schedule will be 5/8's.
• Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
Department of Energy Q Clearance (position will be cleared to this level) and Human Reliability Program (reference 10 CFR Part 712, “Human Reliability Program”) certification. Reviews and tests for the absence of any illegal drug as defined in 10 CFR Part 707.4, “Workplace Substance Abuse Programs at DOE Sites,” will be conducted. Applicant selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation, and subsequent reinvestigations, and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified matter. Successful completion of a counterintelligence evaluation, which may include a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination, may also be required. Reference 10 CFR Part 709, “Counterintelligence Evaluation Program."
Eligibility Requirements – To obtain a clearance, an individual must be a U.S. citizen at least 18 years of age. Reference DOE Order 472.2, “Personnel Security.”
• Assist with account provisions including new accounts, terminations and disabling.
• Provide assistance unlocking accounts including RSA fobs and password resets.
• Maintain workstations and VDI management.
• Deploy new zero clients and printers.
• Maintain VDI image including patching, software updates.
• SCCM – maintaining baseline applications (IE, Entrust, Titus, Symantec, Snare, Encase, Laps, RSA, Chrome).
• Assist with FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act) Data Calls.
• Manage and configures Desktop STIGs (Security Technical Implementation Guides).
• Responsible for VTC coordination.
• Provide support for presentations.
• Support Entrust including key recovery, creation and updates.
• Provide desktop application support including Outlook, digital signatures, Adobe and additional functions.
If your qualifications match our requirements, please apply on-line at: https://careers-msts.icims.com/jobs/2472/it-support-specialist-iii/job?mode=view
MSTS is a limited liability company consisting of Honeywell International Inc. (Honeywell), Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs), and Stoller Newport News Nuclear, Inc. (SN3).
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.