We at Mission Steel Fabrication are seeking a Structural Steel Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- FCAW Experience
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- 9:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri
Mission Steel Fabrication
Why Work Here?We're a fast growing small business located in Redlands, CA. We have a lot more potential for growth and we're looking for great talent that can help us get there. We pride ourselves in our quality and quick lead times. We have our AISC and LA City fabrication licenses and we're ISO 9001 and AS9100 compliant. The type of work we involve ourselves in ranges from small precision parts for automated systems to large stadium projects. We are looking for talented individuals who are excited to not only help take the business to the next level, but seize the opportunity to further invest in themselves and grow with the company.
We're a company focused on encouraging our employees to grow and succeed along with the business.