CNO Test Automation Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2015, Mission Solutions Group (MSG) delivers intelligent systems integration services that enable critical government missions across the C5ISR spectrum. MSG uses systems modelling, data science, and cybersecurity to expand the impact of systems integration to deliver a whole-of-system result. Our team provides global support as trusted cybersecurity experts, systems engineers, technical field service and operations specialists, and data engineers. Headquartered in North Charleston, South Carolina with a satellite office in Hollywood, Maryland, MSG is ISO 9001:2015 certified and holds a TS Facilities Clearance for both locations. MSG is a fulfilling and unifying place to work, where we align profit with purpose, apply energy and innovation to get things done, and have fun.
MSG capabilities include:
- Cybersecurity: Maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and availability – MSG’s full-spectrum cybersecurity capabilities include security auditing, risk management assessment and hardening, and system-level control validation for all DoD authorization processes (e.g., RMF).
- Technical Operations: MSG delivers C5ISR systems and associated worldwide field support operations, maintenance, training, and logistics. Cleared and qualified Field Service Representatives enable MSG to configure, supply, and support multiple C5ISR systems. Full life cycle logistics support from our Charleston and National Capital Region depot-level facilities enables global operations.
- Data Science: Open architecture, high-performance AI/ML framework development. Multi-model knowledge graph database development. Statistical and mathematical analysis. Model development, training, evaluation, and execution
- Systems and Platform Engineering Services: System and Design Engineering support to multiple platforms. Holistic view systems architecture and design with experience in MBSE, systems analysis, system dynamics, reliability design, optimization, life cycle management, etc.
- Information Technology Sales: Multiple contract vehicles and dedicated sales staff focused on DoD/Federal requirements.
MSG is actively seeking a CNO Test Automation Engineer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Author and modify acceptance test cases in parallel with development efforts to make assertions on system state (registry entries, log entries, disk state, user-mode memory, kernel memory, network port state) before and after-effects are applied.
- Have familiarity with use of Python, PowerShell, or Bash to call native Windows & Linux System API's
- Utilize and extend existing test frameworks and author new wrappers to facilitate integration of effects into automated tests
- Manage testing framework integration into GitLab automation
- Have familiarity with networking protocols and raw socket programming
- Compile, organize and discuss test results with the SW design team and customer.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- U.S. Citizen
- Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Ability to travel 10%
- At least 10 years’ experience performing the job duties listed above.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e. – Computer Science)
- ManTech ACTP certification
- Docker Certified Associate
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- GitLab Certified CI/CD Specialist/Professional
HOURS AND PAY
Our salary is commensurate with experience, certifications, education & location.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may have to regularly sit; use hands to type, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and stoop, kneel, and crouch.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials.
No relocation costs are offered.
- Flexible paid time off - a strong work life balance
- Company Sponsored Medical Plans (3 Options Covered at 80% of Employee & Dependent Premiums)
- Company Sponsored Dental & Vision Plans (Covered at 80% of Employee & Dependent Premiums)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match (100% of First 3% of Participants Compensation Plus 50% of Next 2% of Participant's Compensation)
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability & Basic Life (for Employees Enrolled in Medical)
- Ancillary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity, Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, Accident & Short-Term Disability
Mission Solutions Group
AddressFort George Meade, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Mission Solutions Group