- Posted: 11 days ago
- $31 to $34 Hourly
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager to help us keep our property in great condition. Ideal candidates enjoy working with their hands, are mechanically inclined, and have excellent customer service skills.
Where is the job located? Northern California
Why work for Mission Rock? Mission Rock Residential California is a fast-growing property management company looking for fantastic, customer service driven team members. With growth comes advancement opportunities!
- Choose from four different medical plans, including high deductible health plans
- Two different dental plans offered
- Vision insurance
- Employer sponsored short-term & long-term disability plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Flexible spending account
- Voluntary benefits – accident, hospital indemnity Insurance, critical illness, and voluntary term life insurance
- 13 paid holidays, including a Personal Wellness Day & Volunteer Day
- Vacation & sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with company match
- Extensive discount programs available!
The Job: Our Maintenance Managers oversee the day-to-day maintenance operations. Some days are pressure filled and you’ll need to remain flexible, resourceful and efficient. Specific responsibilities include:
- Performing general maintenance of HVAC
- exterior structure,
- swimming pools
- Directing and supervising maintenance staff
- Purchasing materials
The Details: Our Maintenance Managers should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- EPA (Type II) and/or HVAC, CPO Certifications(pool) required
- Basic tools of the trade
- Occasional on-call maintenance
- Team player with strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Asbestos certification preferred
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in property management maintenance, other building
maintenance or related trade is required
- Universal HVAC license perferrably experienced in mid-rise multi family luxury
The work schedule is Monday - Friday and on call (8am to 5pm)
*** Employment with Mission Rock Residential California is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug test and background check ***
Mission Rock Residential California
AddressSan Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?