- Expired: February 22, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Leasing Manager with a strong desire to make our residents feel at home. Ideal candidates are outgoing, have a contagious energy, and are interested in learning the business of property management.
Why should I work for Mission Rock? Mission Rock Residential (MRR) is an amazing property management company founded on integrity, honesty, and transparency from all team members. We are privileged to provide our residents service and comfort for their only real sanctuary, their home. If you are looking to be part of a fantastic, customer service driven team, this is the place for you!
Works closely with Property Manager to ensure that budgetary occupancy goals are met by leasing apartments to prospective residents
and supporting the property's marketing plan. Oversees the leasing team in the pre-leasing, leasing, and property renewal program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Mentors, trains and conducts weekly meetings to communicate leasing goals and plans with the leasing team.
• Interview candidates in accordance with the company's policy under the direction of the Property Manager.
• Coordinate scheduling for leasing staff, ensuring appropriate coverage on high volume days and weekends.
• In the CRM software, audit the daily traffic data to confirm compliance is met and the leasing team provides appropriate follow-
• Manage the Lead Tracking and Sales Management software systems to ensure accurate and timely entry.
• Shop competitive properties in person and over the phone to obtain pricing, fees, concessions, and amenities information.
• Tour community, amenities and vacant apartments with prospects and have current knowledge of apartment specifications,
vacancies, notices, and rental rates.
• Responsible for having a thorough knowledge of the surrounding area, comparable communities in the area, schools, shopping,
bus lines, and be able to convert the knowledge into a selling benefit for the property.
• Responsible for having a thorough understanding of policies related to screening qualifications and application criteria, lease
paperwork, rent collection, and move-in/move-out procedures and be able to explain these items to existing and prospective
• Work with Marketing Department on the advertising & marketing plan for the property.
• Ensure property is rented to the fullest capacity.
• Responsible for ensuring the "model" apartments and target apartments are ready forshow.
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; needs to have an awareness of the "curb appeal"
of the property.
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, rental deposit collections, reporting and related information.
• Attendance is imperative and this position will be required to maintain onsite hours.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Property Manager in designing and implementing a resident retention program (i.e., newsletter, resident referral
program or social activities).
• Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
• Attend all required training, including annual Fair Housing and Anti- Harassment training.
• Courteous, efficient handling of resident service requests.
• Maintaining superior customer service with prospects and residents.
• Other related duties as assigned
• Competence in personal computer skills, Microsoft Office, (including Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Display knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications and all community policies.
• Achieve Fair Housing certification (within 3 days) prior to interaction with prospects and residents.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
• Technical proficiency to learn new computer software applications.
• Basic math skills required.
• Maintain a positive attitude, professional appearance, and courteous disposition at all times.
• Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid
conclusions, and initiate appropriate course of action.
• Punctual and reliable, and able to work evenings and weekends
• Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude.
• 2 years' experience as Leasing Consultant
• 4 years' experience in sales and customer service experience.
Mission Rock Residential, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Mission Rock Residential, LLC
Get fresh Work From Home Hr Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.