Mission Restoration Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mission Restoration, LLC is a fast growing and innovative roofing and restoration firm operating throughout Arizona. We improve communities by providing exceptional restoration services to homeowners. Mission Restoration fosters a rewarding environment for its contractors, while also providing professional development and growth opportunities.
Sales representatives help others and know how to connect with potential clientele. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. Sales representatives are quick learners with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way, ensuring customer satisfaction with your clients.
What you’ll do
- Obtain new clientele through referral sources, networking, leads, and door-to-door
- Collaborate with a client’s insurance carrier to ensure coverage is extended for loss sustained
- Supervise your restoration projects, ensuring they are executed up to Mission Restoration’s standards and efficiently
What you bring
- Your charisma and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience in a sales position and executing a sales pitch
- Your strength—comfortable standing/walking for long periods of time; frequent lifting & moving
- Time-management and organizational skill
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of basic construction procedures and project management principals
- MS Office and CRM platforms
Sales Representatives, Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Managers, Project Managers, Foreman, Sales Executives, and Customer Service Representatives translate well into this position.
- Required to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Frequently lift and/or move more than 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distanced vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder
- Employment: Flexible Schedule; Remote Option
- Job Type: Sales
- Compensation: 1099 Independent Contractor; Competitive Commission
- Experience: 2-5 Years
We’re changing the world, let us start with yours!
Mission provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Mission RestorationWhy Work Here?
Upbeat culture, industry-leading compensation, and tremendous growth potential!
Ready for a career in one of the fastest-growing industries of the 21st century? That opportunity is waiting for you here at Mission Restoration. We take pride in our positive environment, individual talent development, and team-based culture. We’re changing the world, let us start with yours! Mission provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
1465 N. Hayden Rd. #120Scottsdale, AZ