Director of Nursing
- Expired: January 11, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bainbridge Health and Rehab in Bainbridge, GA is looking to hire a full-time Director of Nursing (DON) to join our team. Are you looking for a career with a health care company that will value you? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and caring clinical team? If so, please read on. Make a difference every day as a: DIRECTOR OF NURSING
This Director of Nursing position earns a competitive salary. We also provide comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, a flexible spending account (FSA), a 401(k) plan, paid time off (PTO), life insurance, continuing education unit (CEU) reimbursement, and daily pay options. If this sounds like the right opportunity in health care for you, apply today!
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide strategic leadership for resident care in the community by to coordinating care and services that promote resident's quality of life. Direct management of the nursing team, as applicable by State law, to promote the health and wellness of the resident population.
- Provide clinical care through the direct application of the nursing process; perform and document resident assessments, complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on clinical care as indicated by the plan of care and evaluate resident outcomes.
- Exercise administrative authority regarding the operation of the Care Center
- Provide oversight of the community medication management program to promote resident safety in the medication use process.
- Collaborate with physicians, pharmacists, and other clinical providers to coordinate care and services for the residents within the community.
- Establishes and maintains the site Infection Control Program. Maintains a knowledge base of current infection prevention and control information.
- Provide clinical training and education as needed to nurses and others who provide resident care. Perform skill evaluation to develop and promote clinical capabilities of team members.
- Track, trend and report clinical quality data to identify risk. Lead clinical quality and process improvement initiatives within the community to mitigate risk and improve resident care outcomes.
- Manage and oversee the nursing budget and implements strategies to meet budget parameters.
- Support regulatory compliance for the community and clinical items under their purview.
- Clinical event management and response.
Experience & Qualifications
- Current Georgia RN license.
- Current certification in adult CPR.
- 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in long-term care preferred.
- 1+ years of nursing management experience to include hiring, coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily operations supervision.
- DON and/or ADON experience in geriatric nursing preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding long term care.
- Experience in tracking, trending, and analyzing clinical performance data preferred.
If you're looking for a wonderful career opportunity, look no further. We would be honored to have you on our team!
Mission Health Communities
Get fresh Director Nursing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.