Director of Nursing
- Posted: 2 days ago
Dickson Health and Rehab is looking for a strong Director of Nursing. We are a 70 bed skilled nursing home in Dickson, TN.
The ideal candidate will be a team leader with a desire to deliver high-quality care with a solid track record of excellent performance in the areas of clinical services, employee recruitment and retention, and positive community relations.
Primary responsibilities of this position include overall management of the day-to-day clinical operations of the community, maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of resident services, training and development of staff, development and implementation of programs to enhance resident satisfaction, and establishment of a climate necessary for continuous improvement.
JOB SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Current Tennessee RN license.
- Must have current certification in Adult CPR
- DON and/or ADON experience in geriatric nursing.
- Knowledgeable in rehabilitative and restorative nursing.
- Must be able to communicate with all employees and give supervision and management direction.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding long term care.
- Knows and practices good safety habits.
- Develops and implements new programs as necessary
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Mission Health Communities
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?