Bilingual (English/ Spanish) Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will report to the Plant Manager, responsible for a variety of administrative functions. Responsibility may include but not limited to, schedule appointments, answer phones, compose memos, create presentations, generates reports, prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Coordinates and performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities for the unit; serves as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Provides administrative/secretarial support for the department such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, appointments, and other similar activities, which may include coordinating travel and lodging arrangements.
- Maintain, and updates files, databases, records, and/or other documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of important business matters.
- Create and deliver presentation as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Requires a high school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Some college referred.
- 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above*
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingual English and Spanish *Required
- Ability to balance conflict and stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively, listen effectively, and have solid general business knowledge
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP *Required)
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Discretion and judgment.
Mission Foods is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications. Mission Foods is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail or call HR Manager at (463) 250-4055 to let us know the nature of your request.
1201 Allpoints CourtIndianapolis, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Mission Foods
Get fresh Administrative Bilingual jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.