Customer Service Specialist
Mission Essential Germantown, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a contract to hire role
Seeking a contractor – to hire- Executive Customer Care Representative:
The representative will handle customer, Corporate and Agency complaints. The Executive Customer Care Representative position plays a critical role in providing an interface between the customer and the company. This position, located at our Gaithersburg, MD office, focuses on the prompt and effective resolution of these complaints while providing a world class customer experience for every customer every time. This role involves interactions with customers, Call Centers, Billing, Installation, Ordering Systems and other organizational partners. In addition to handling customer complaints, the role is also responsible for providing technical support through troubleshooting, and monitoring system maintenance verification. The selected candidate may also be called upon to contribute to Social Media activities to support the Network Systems' image via online social media channels.
- Handle and resolve Customer, Agency and Corporate complaints.
- Communicate with customers by phone, email or written correspondence.
- Respond promptly to Customer, Agency and Corporate complaints.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated source (internal organizational partners and vendors).
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions using our ticketing system.
- Regularly follow up on customer interactions.
- Monitor dialogue across designated social media channels, updating content, replies and discussions in a timely manner.
- Create a comfortable customer-facing environment building relationships with online customer.
- Associate Degree or higher
- 5 years of experience in customer care/customer service.
- 5 years of experience resolving customer escalations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or other related fields.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize/manage high volumes of work and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Works well in a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Uses social media monitoring tools, have the ability to blog and understand blogging best practices.
- Microsoft Office Suite.