Electrical Engineer Designer
- $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly (plus commission)
**6k signing bonus** We are looking for an electrical engineer/designer to join our team.
LOCATION: Lakeway, TX
Job description is not all inclusive.
Responsible for electrical design to serve as primary role in solution engineering and / or lead technical support of a customer-specified and ordered solution. During Delivery cycle, responsible for supporting the implementation, testing and startup of technical solutions created by yourself or others. Must collaborate with customers and associates for best solution, and be willing and able to take direction from project management leaders. This position will require frequent updates to management and customers for work status updates.
This position requires specific and well documented expertise in particular electrical and mechanical technologies, and has shown the ability to mentor, lead and modify technical solutions involving complex systems.
This position is recognized as a technical leader utilizing developed technology tools, and has an ability to deliver solutions at or below a predefined budget. This position leads the development of reusable tools to be utilized across the enterprise.
- BS Engineering degree or equivalent educational background
- Typically minimum of 3-4 years in industry
- Experience with 3PH System Design
- Excellent Interpersonal skills for collaboration and teamwork
- Proven technical leadership on difficult applications and solutions
- Proven performance in stressful environment
- Work duties could be performed on weekends or holidays to fulfill customer commitments
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills are required
- Role requires technical ownership of applications ranging from $50K to $10.0M+, including activity planning, technical design reviews, time management of resources and continuous communications to project management and/or management
- Competent in project management principles
- Develop and manage key and strategic partnering relationships with vendors and/or subcontractors
- Responsible for design review and technical auditing process
- Requires the ability to completely develop customer architectures, functional requirements documentation, testing documentation
- Develop a schedule of activities specific to a work breakdown structure
- Required to take technical ownership on applications, and must be able to describe functional requirements to other team members
- Provide estimates and cost baselines for Solutions.
- Well versed with technical, industry and company standards
- Desire to obtain PE preferred
- High level of project team interaction. This position must provide effective and positive feedback based off listening skills focused on successful project/customer systems, and take ownership of technical solutions
- Requires collaboration and teamwork with MCFI vendors, other MCFI locations, MCFI Design and MCFI Manufacturing
- Requires an ability to communicate and teach applications and/or solutions to the MCFI Leadership team
- Requires high level of conflict resolution skills, and be willing to make difficult decisions specific to technology and/or architecture of a solution
- Strong ability to develop relationships with customer peer technical teams and establish credibility
401(K). Medical, dental fully covered for employee.
Full time in office to start, potential for hybrid schedule in the future.
We are focused on providing best-in-class digital infrastructure products and services. Our approach to business is driven by personal relationships with our partners and customers, delivering the highest level of value to our clients, unmatched responsiveness in the market, and high attention to detail in the solutions we provide.
Awesome family-centric environment, phenomenal culture, great benefits and pay!
Mission Critical Facilities International is a company that specializes in data center and telecom power and cooling infrastructure, equipment and projects. We are focused on providing best-in-class digital infrastructure products and services. Our approach to business is driven by personal relationships with our partners and customers, delivering the highest level of value to our clients, unmatched responsiveness in the market, and high attention to detail in the solutions we provide.
Mission Critical Facilities InternationalAustin, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.