- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***$12K SIGN-ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS***
Must have Maryland HVAC Journeyman's license. Must have a valid driver's license and an insurable driving record. Must also pass all other pre-hire requirements.
Do you see a future for yourself where you are? Or doing what you're doing?
Do you want growth? Stability? Opportunity? Financial security, and skills to gain work anywhere in the world?
Then come check us out! We are Mission Comfort. A young, exciting, and growth-oriented heating and air conditioning company serving the DC, Maryland, and VA areas. We are looking for a Lead HVAC Installer to join our team and become a part of something great!
We are growing rapidly and looking to invest in the train, and provide our team members with upward growth within the company, while developing the leaders of tomorrow.
We firmly believe in an environment of Integrity, kindness, service, and professionalism. With regular training, you will develop technical excellence and the ability to serve clients at the highest levels of customer service.
If you enjoy helping and being of service to others, learning new skills and want a rewarding career path, you are encouraged to apply. We would love to talk to you!
Why Work for Mission Comfort?
- Competitive Pay Scale with SPIFF and Incentive Structure!!!
- We are a TRUE 5 STAR rated company with over 200 5-Star Google reviews
- Year-Round Work
- 100% Employer Paid Medical for Employee
- Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Company Training - we aggressively provide training & development
- Clear Growth Plans, Room for Advancement, & Leadership that CARES about your success!!!!!
- Flexible Scheduling, Paid Vacation, & Personal Days
- Company Paid Events & Gatherings
- Family First Company with a Team Atmosphere
Job Title: Experienced HVAC Installer
Pay Scale: $50k-$120k, depending on experience and credentials (journeyman license gets paid top $$$)
Benefits: 100% Employer paid medical insurance for employee (family insurance provided at additional cost to employee), Vision, Dental, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development Assistance
Work Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday (Rotating On-Call Schedule, Weekends, Overtime, and Evenings on occasion)
Primary Job Function: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Minimum of 2 years experience with residential installation
- Demonstrate the willingness to invest time in-service training seminars and classes
- Proficient in installing gas and refrigeration pipe
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices, and surroundings.
- General knowledge of all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for the customer as well as the company
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Enroll in HVAC courses and/or in-house training programs
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Acquire EPA certification within 3 months of being an Installer
- Certificate of completion from HVAC Technical School
- Universal EPA Certification
Get fresh Journeyman HVAC Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.