- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Program Manager is a proven business leader who will drive operational excellence across MAC’s network. The position requires a deep understanding of leadership, strategic vision, a strong cultural mindset and staff coordination experience. This leader will work closely with their clinical counterparts to oversee daily operations and promote a culture of excellence and innovation including developing, planning and executing on broad administrative activities to achieve the organizational objectives within assigned clinics.
- Drafts and distributes statistical reports, analyses, and exhibits to company stakeholders and when required, to regulatory and government agencies. Prepare executive level presentations monthly for Regional leaders, directed towards overall Operational success.
- Helps develop, implement, monitor and ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- High focus on staff coordination within assigned clinics. Responsible for ensuring adequate staffing levels, schedule corrections, management of client/ employee tracking and general oversight of the clinic.
- Manage indirect reports to ensure that they are meeting performance expectations; mentor, coach and counsel, as necessary. Partner with clinical to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Overall responsibility for providing leadership to business unit staff and be accountable for delivering adequate business controls, risk management, staffing solutions, technology deployment and service recovery mechanisms.
- Monitors and evaluates the programmatic operations against established objectives, quality assurance/ service standards and budget/ other financial criteria and reports and submits performance plans monthly.
- Development of clinic specific initiatives to drive growth and financial stability.
- Cross functional work to include HR functions such as recruitment, Marketing functions such as event planning and finance functions such as P&L management
- In conjunction with Clinical Director, oversee and manage the following…
- Overall daily management of assigned agencies
- Ensuring staff schedules meet needs of child and accommodate caregivers’ schedules.
- Ensuring compliance with staff qualifications and training requirements
- Monitoring IBHS, BHCOE, or other accrediting bodies compliance within applicable chapter
- Developing and monitoring quality improvement plan for agencies
- Supervising staff who do not provide direct IBHS clinical services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three years of operational experience including one year in a supervisory capacity, required.
- Proven exceptional business acumen in operations and management of healthcare facilities.
- Central Reach EMR experience highly preferred
- Ability to develop and execute action plans for underperforming centers.
- Thorough understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, the office equipment, clinical systems, and related protocols used in the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and tactful interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ability to handle multiple tasks and strong analytical skills to be applied toward assessing complex data and information.
- Must be able to pass a PA state and FBI background check, PA child abuse clearance and drug screen.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Mission Autism Clinics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, transgender status, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Mission Autism Clinics is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
Mission Autism Clinic
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Mission Autism Clinic