Mishimoto is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our growing warehouse team. The Warehouse Operative is responsible for general warehouse duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies, and equipment. Warehouse Operatives report to and work with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure the warehouse is operating efficiently and to ensure orders get to the end customer in record time.
First shift available
What You’ll Do:· Unload, stack, palletize and label freight· Systemically/physically receive and put away freight· Systemically/physically pick/pack and ship product using our WMS· Systemically/physically build kits to SOP· Execute cycle count and physical inventory assignments as given· Ensure the quality of outbound shipments through compliance to quality standards
- Complete physical reworks of product and special projects as assigned
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of warehouse experience
- Experience operating PIT – specifically stock picker and standup reach truck
- Forklift experience and prior certification is a plus
- Prior WMS RF scanner experience is a plus.
Who Are You?
- You are organized and give attention to detail.
- You are a team player.
- You believe feedback is a gift.
- You have strong problem-solving abilities.
- You always have a positive attitude!
- You have the ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines.
- You own and learn from your mistakes.
- You are a self-starter and you are able to follow direction.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal warehouse environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs on an ongoing basis throughout the course of the day.
- Must be able to work at heights of at or above 20 feet.
- Ability to use hand trucks, forklifts, and lift trucks.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
- It’s a gearhead’s dream – We design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene at our Delaware R&D facility.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies– Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
- Bonus is a bonus - eligible for a quarterly incentive bonus based on KPI (key performance indicators) performance.
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.