Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits & Perks:
Our employees love our workplace because:
It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
- We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
- We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
- Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
- Dog Days! Bring your dog to work!
Mishimoto is the world leader in aftermarket performance cooling products. Our Digital Marketing team is key in promoting our Push The Limits lifestyle brand. The Social Media Coordinator helps us keep a strong digital footprint by composing and implementing digital marketing campaigns for Mishimoto and maintaining our consistent presence on social media.
Our Social Media Coordinator understands the importance of shaping the story of a brand and tailoring that story to each generation of consumers. You’ll take the digital marketing tools of the trade, apply them to our potential consumer base, and deliver programs that both increase brand awareness and drive prospects to conversions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibit professional and courteous demeanor, accuracy, and follow through.
- Provide reports derived from work load throughout each month.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Mishimoto product line.
Social Media – You’ll engage end consumers with consistent and relevant messages by:
- Composing posts on Mishimoto social media platforms to educate our customers about our products, engineering process, and culture.
- Maintaining internal content database records of social media posts.
- Collaborating with our Product, Video, and Marketing teams for timely content that conveys established corporate initiatives.
- Staying current on industry news, events, and products to ensure the information portrayed on Mishimoto social media is relevant and accurate.
- Creating and tracking engagement and growth in our developed channels.
- Proactively engaging with consumers to increase brand awareness and growth on our developed social media channels.
- Implementing contests and other marketing initiatives on all outlets of social media.
- Attending weekly marketing and new product meetings to align timing for social media posts.
Digital Advertising – You’ll cater our content to specific customer audiences by:
- Creating social media advertising campaigns to facilitate marketing needs such as advertising products, contests, and Mishimoto career opportunities and special programs.
- Working with strategic digital marketing team to ensure brand consistency and accuracy in campaigns.
- Executing and monitoring tests (ad copy, landing page, etc.)
- Presenting recommendations for campaign updates based on performance.
- The proof is in the numbers. You’ll compile metrics and communicate the results of our advertising efforts to the team.
Marketing Support – You’ll be team player and help the marketing team succeed by:
- Being an all-around good guy or gal and giving the marketing team additional support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of professional social media account experience
- 2-3 years of professional social media advertising experience
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of web technologies (FTP, browsers).
- Microsoft Office. You can organize and navigate data in Excel like a champ, and you communicate seamlessly in Outlook.
- Google analytics experience.
- Automotive enthusiasm and/or automotive industry experience
- Demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills
- Embody well-polished written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to multitask
- Have the ability to exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views;
- Have the ability to give and receive constructive feedback to others;
- Have the ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed;
- Have the ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
Normal Office Environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must occasionally work on weekends and/or holidays as needed to accommodate social media needs.
All requirements are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and experience required. To perform this job successfully, the worker must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. The Company retains the discretion to add duties or change the duties of this position at any time.