Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
- It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
- We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
- We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
- Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
- Dog Days! Bring your dog to work. Sign them up, get approval, bring ‘em in for the day!
Manage all aspects of small to medium sized projects from initiation to completion. Define scope, facilitate meetings, obtain resources, develop project schedules, identify risks and develop mitigation plans, monitor performance, report status, support implementation and transition deliverables to operational support.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with the business and IT teams to conceive and implement a solution to satisfy various challenges and objectives
- Develop project plans including timelines and resource allocation, and drive team to adhere to plan
- Manage scope of projects, recognize changes in scope, and work to control scope, with focus on deliverables, and hold team accountable to do the same
- Knowledge of the methodology and processes for managing projects
- Accountable for documenting project risks
- Lead and manage multiple project teams against estimates, skills and resource availability
- Work with functional owners to assign appropriate resources
- Responsible for communication of project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis, includes the project team as well as management
- Understanding and working knowledge of common project lifecycles, example software development life cycle
- Manage project staff, both on site and remote, to deliver business applications
- Meet scheduled milestones to ensure project objectives are achieved
- Ensure established schedule, and quality commitments are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or other related field or the equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT project management required
- Ability to understand code preferred
- Experience using an Agile Framework a plus
- Experience with systems integration a plus
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams desired
Who Are You?
- Ability to operate across multiple projects simultaneously and assume responsibility for the overall project required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required
- Interpersonal and team building skills required
- Knowledge of Jira, or similar tools, and formal project management principles preferred
- Understanding of IT function preferred
- Ability to integrate and implement complex software solutions preferred
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine discriminating against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.