Team Mishi is looking to add an experienced HR Generalist to support our growing business. A world-class company needs world-class HR, and you’ll help us make history.
What You’ll Do:
Recruiting and Staffing
Mishimoto is growing leaps and bounds. Hiring rock-star talent is our number one initiative. You’ll play a key part by:
- Administering the full-cycle recruiting process
- Researching and employing the best marketing strategies for roles
- Using proactive sourcing strategies to find the very best recruits for Team Mishi
- Partnering with leadership in our warehouse temp-to-perm program by monitoring full-time employee eligibility, keeping track of performance assessments, and onboarding successful candidates
Customer Service and Employee Relations
HR’s most important “customers” are our employees. As such, it is your pleasure to help by:
- Answering the standard employee and manager HR questions regarding programs, policies, benefits, pay, etc.
- Writing employees communications
- Drafting policy updates to keep us legally compliant and cutting-edge
- Working through employee relations situations and investigations as needed
- Managing Workers Compensation claims
- Managing benefits administration and employee wellness initiatives
Happy and engaged employees are productive and creative employees. You will be on the front lines making sure that our employees’ experiences match our core values. Your responsibilities include:
- Surveying employees for feedback and ideas on initiatives
- Managing our company recognition programs
- Hosting bi-weekly Wine & Cheese communication meetings
- Organizing well-coordinated, engaging HR communications and events
- Partnering with the Activities Committee to throw super-duper events
Developing our talent is critical to staying on top of our game. You’ll grow our talent by:
- Assisting the HR Director with our performance review program
- Assisting employees in creating development plans
- Delivering various training programs
We are competitive and drive for speed and excellence. You’ll help streamline initiatives and enhance HR processes (aka cool projects).
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Human Resources or BA/BS with equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years in the Human Resources profession
- 5+ years managing full-cycle recruiting, including proactive sourcing
Who Are You?
- You rigorously prioritizing and multitask, as well as excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all areas of Human Resources.
- You keep a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Employees and managers must trust you.
- You make people feel welcomed and heard, while also being able to deliver a tough message with diplomacy.
- You have mad technical and creative writing skills. You’ll be helping write all kinds of HR documents, such as job descriptions, policies, and communications.
- You deliver amazing customer service. We aren’t the stereotypical DMV.
- You can influence and communicate. You’ll continually be talking to people, whether helping an employee with a situation, or conducting an interview, orientation, or training program.
- We are a support function to the business, and we need all the functions to help us be successful.
- You come to the table with solutions. Many of our best programs and polices are yet to be created. You are comfortable identifying problems and doing the work to take the HR department to the next level.
- You use Microsoft Office, learn new software systems quickly, and use the Internet and social media like a boss. These are our key tools to getting our work done.
- PHR or SHRM-CP
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office environment.
Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
- It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
- We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
- We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
- Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
- Bonus program is tied to overall company performance goals.
- Dog Days! - Sign up and bring your dog to work!
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.