Customer Service Representative
Mishimoto is the world leader in performance cooling automotive parts. It is both our commitment to a quality product and excellence in customer service that sets us apart. Our Customer Service Representatives are on the front lines every day ensuring that any customer question or concern is handed with the utmost professionalism and that a path forward is found. Our Consumer Experience Reps are Team Mishi's heroes. Every day, with every call, they create an experience that shapes our reputation in the community.
What You’ll Do
- Find solutions for our consumers. “I do not know” is not in our vocabulary. Every interaction ends with a clear resolution of what is going to be done to help the consumer.
- Answer patron general inquiries and provide technical assistance via chat, phone or email. Answer patron general inquiries and providing technical assistance via chat, phone or email. Sometimes you’re helping a consumer troubleshoot the installation of a radiator or helping select the best intercooler for a consumer’s build.
- Support sales by listening to consumers’ needs and suggesting appropriate products that will make the enthusiast happy.
- Monitor, research, and respond to industry forums. If an enthusiast voices a concern anywhere online, we want them to know that we are there for them.
- Assist Order Entry with website order verification. Protecting consumers and the company from credit card fraud is critical in today’s economy.
- Oversee advertised pricing of authorized re-sellers. Our distributors must respect our standards in order to maintain the integrity of our brand.
- Oversee shipping claims. Sometimes travel snafus happen; we fix them.
- Process warranty claims. Our consumers rely on our warranty program; we ensure a smooth experience.
- Demonstrated 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Demonstrated 1-3 years’ experience in the Auto industry
Who Are You?
- You possess a keen understanding of how automotive systems, namely cooling, work together and a well-versed knowledge of car part functionality. You are able to ask the right troubleshooting questions in order to offer a path forward.
- You've got Mad multitasking skills. Most of the day you’ll have a phone call coming in, a live chat support session, and three to four web pages open all at once. You are comfortable switching gears.
- You demonstrate a strong sense of empathy. You are attuned to hearing the question behind a question. Customers must know that we are on their side and we are here to fix the problem.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills. You might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution.
- You've got the ability to diffuse a frustrated customer’s emotion. It is about patience and immediate relationship building.
- You have great typing skills. Everyone live chats now-a-days. The faster you can respond to a customer, the happier they’ll be.
- You have strong Microsoft Office and Internet skills and the ability to learn new software systems quickly. These are our key tools to getting our work done.
- You have a strong command of the English language, writing and verbal communication skills. You’ll be chatting with customers all day long. You are the voice of Mishimoto.
- You have the ability to give and receive constructive feedback to ensure the best customer service experience possible.
- Your Teaming skills and positivism are stellar. We are Team Mishi, we collaborate, and we lift each other up.
If the above describes you and your passions, we want to hear from you!
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, our reps regularly:
- Sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area
- Listen and understand verbal inquiries via the telephone and computer.
- Clearly express ideas and information by the spoken word.
- Use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk and climb or balance.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits & Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
- It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
- We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
- We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
- Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
- We score – Bonus program is tied to overall departmental and individual performance goals.
- Dog Days! Bring your dog to work on a day you schedule.
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.