Preventative Maintenance Mechanic
The position will perform preventive maintenance activities to assist in the maintenance and operation of the various infrastructure systems to ensure a suitable living, learning, and working environment in all university facilities. Such systems to include, but not limited to, generator testing, replacing filters and belts, inspecting operational pumps, elevators, emergency lighting and exit signs, and assist with water treatment of boiler and closed loop systems. This position will assure the compliance of work with applicable codes, health and safety regulations and will also provide after hour coverage of all trades.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Five years related experience and/or training in a mechanical or electrical trade
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in HVAC maintenance.
- A current and valid PA driver’s license.
- Universal EPA Refrigerant Handling certification
(Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered.)
For more information on this position or for help with the application process; please contact Leane Pace at email@example.com.
Misericordia UniversityDallas, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.