Mirrors and Closets Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cabinet Maker Job Summary - NOW: $500 hiring bonus for those who are Hired and maintain an excellent work record for 90 days!
Our team is looking for a Cabinet Maker. You need to have some experience with woodworking, and be able to both craft your own cabinets and put together premade cabinet pieces from a millwork assembly line. Proficiency with a variety of power and hand tools, such as circular saws, hammers, and levels, is a must. We prefer candidates who have completed a training program or apprenticeship in woodworking, but will consider candidates who have extensive industry experience.
Cabinet Maker Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up tools and materials at each job site
- Follow blueprints to construct cabinet pieces
- Install cabinets according to room design specifications and plans
- Follow safety guidelines and clean up at each job site
Cabinet Maker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Cabinetry experience
- Able to use a variety of power and hand tools and read blueprints
- Custom Millwork
- Built-in units and wall paneling
- Bathroom vanities
Mirrors and ClosetsWhy Work Here?
With over 35 years of experience, we fabricate and install high end custom cabinets, millwork, closets, and glass and mirror.
Mirrors and Closets of Florida / Custom Millwork of Florida specializes and not limited to: - Custom Millwork - Kitchens - Built-in units and wall paneling - Bathroom vanities - Furniture - Closets
2500 SW 56th AveMiami, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Mirrors and Closets