The Receptionist/ Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing professional, timely, consistent and efficient customer service to Mirion Clients. The department embraces PRIDE (Personal Responsibility In Delivery Excellence) as a quality culture driver.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & CORE FUNCTIONS
- Excellent interpersonal skills commanding both strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to review employee temperature taking throughout the day when employees start their shift
- Ensure confidentiality of employee’s temperatures.
- Manager Visitors in the office via our visitor check-in and badge program
- Ensure the timely and accurate responses to all email inquiries and requests, including billing and crediting issues.
- Input data into dosimetry database of information relating to customer inquiries, contacts, new orders, changes, cancellations, etc., as needed.
- Ability to use multiple internal systems during the course of a day to provide quality customer services.
- Provide timely feedback to direct management regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Mandatory overtime may be requested by management. Refusal to comply with request may result in disciplinary action and may be considered grounds for dismissal for failure to perform.
- Special projects as assigned.
OTHER FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Education & Knowledge
· 3-5 years of experience in a fast pace demanding customer service environment.
· Some college courses preferred.
· Knowledge of Lean Process Improvement
· Experience in a manufacturing Customer Service environment
· Experience in an ERP order management environment a plus
· Outstanding cross-functional communication skills, written and oral.
· Strong Attention to detail skills
· Exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills
· Exceptional follow up and follow through skills
· Professional “gets things done” mindset
· Initiative to learn, apply and grow new skills
· Excellent reading skills.
· Strong listening skills
· Strong data entry skills.
· Solid mathematical skills and/or ability to interpret invoices.
· A positive, proactive customer satisfaction mindset and attitude.
· The ability to perform well in a team environment as well as work independently.
· Consistent Attendance/Punctuality a MUST!
· Proficiency with common office software, such as Microsoft Office; and hardware, such as a PC.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in a science or science related field.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The nature of this role is mainly sedentary, with long periods of sitting. However, light physical effort equal to lifting or moving of lightweight materials may be necessary.
- Standing, bending and reaching may be required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually medium.
- Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
Mirion Technologies, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of sex, race, color, age, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, Vietnam era, disabled or other veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status or condition protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. The Company will make reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants or employees with disabilities upon request, as required by law.
Mirion is a leader in radiation safety, measurement and science. Built on 60 years of experience in research, problem-solving and product development, our team of over 1,800 talented professionals work to create solutions and advance innovation in our field. We’re more than just product makers and problem solvers. We also draw on a deep sense of responsibility to share our knowledge and expertise with our customers.
Combining state-of-the-art technology with exceptional customer service, Mirion is dedicated to providing an unmatched experience in radiation detection and instrumentation. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals across all functions who share our passion for technology, excellence and innovation.
Our culture is team-based and progressive. If you are a highly motivated professional aspiring to excel in your field, Mirion may be the place to make a difference!
Our organization is passionate about delivering world-class products, services, and solutions for radiation detection and protection. From our 29 operating facilities across North America, Europe, and Asia, Mirion offers products and services in these key areas:
• Health Physics - Radiation Detection and Protection Instruments
• Dosimetry Services - Radiation Monitoring Services
• Spectroscopy - Radiation Measurement Solutions
• Characterization - Decontamination & Decommissioning, Waste Management
• Radiation Monitoring Systems - In-Plant and Safety Monitoring Systems
• Sensing Systems - Nuclear Reactor Sensing Systems
In partnership with our customers in nuclear power plants, military and civil defense agencies, hospitals, universities, national labs, and other specialized industries, Mirion strives to deliver cutting-edge products and services that constantly evolve based on the changing needs of our customers.